Reviews for "Waffle X: Episode One"

!!!

OH MY GOD! YOU OTAKU DORK! THIS IS, AND FOREVER SHALL BE, IN MY TOP 5 FAVORITES! Don't change the boy's voice, pure gold. I will even go out on a very creepy limb now and say you are my friend!

the rust... so cold...

wow!!! by far one of the most hilarious pieces of flash I've seen in a long time, that line had me doubled over laughing for a while! Cannot wait for the second part!

THAT IS AWESOME,GOOD JOB :)

I LOVE THAT ANIMATION ITS JUST LIKE DRAGONBALLZ.MAN YOU GOT TO TEACH ME HOW TO DRAW LIKE THAT.
I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE.

-THUNDERKID4

Excelent

Hey, I remember this way back from sfghq. Congrats on front page!

- Gryz

Nice graphics, not very funny.

The humor wasn't terrible, but the voice-acting made it worse. The only parts that I found funny were the, "meanwhile in space" and the ninja eating buiscits, mind you, I only found the ninja part funny because of the bad voice acting "Ninja! Eating all da buiscits!" lol.

That's the bad part, but the good part was that the graphics were great, amazing job there. Not a terrible flash, but it wasn't one of my favorites. Just spend a little more time on the jokes and you will have a great flash series on your hands