Reviews for "Stickman Madness"

Succeeds where Xiao Xiao 4 failed!

Everything was going reasonably smoothly until I approached the final hallway, at which point enemies started swarming up close, blocking off my field of vision and shielding the men firing from the back. It ultimately took me 4 tries to beat this game, and even then with a single health bar left. It's difficult, but far from impossible, which is just the right amount of challenge needed to keep this game interesting.

For those who are having difficulties completing the game, keep at it! Once you get to the poster with the ugly looking man, victory is just around the corner.

There will inevitably be comparisons to Xiao Xiao 4, but in my honest opinion, this is a far superior stickmen shoot-em-up. I know that a credible story is pretty much an after-thought with these interactive games, but I found the premise of this "mission" oddily interesting. The fact that it's a heroine seeking to rescue a loved one makes it that much more personal.

Kudos on a job well done! This is the only game on NG that has successfully grabbed my interest for quite a while now. Here's hoping for a sequel. ^^

---
Stickman Madness

"Xiao Xiao 4 as it should have been."

too hard

dude its was 2 hard and wat the ending like i wanna know!

More than One Ending?

I beat it. I think? Is there more than one ending?

I don't want to spoil anything, but let's just say that if there was a good ending and a bad ending, I think I got the bad one.

Any way to have a happier ending or is this it?

Otherwise, an AWESOME game!

Nooo!

Way too ahrd man! I haven't seent he ending yet but I am so angry I can't beat this. Great game. Please make more. It's remind me strongly of Xaio Xaio 4. WIth the whole on rails shooter genre. Sweet.

Grat game

It could be better if the player could shoot the guys immediately they appear. Now we have to wait until they get in position.

And the ending was so sad it was great...