Reviews for "Trivial Blitz 2"

way nice,better than jeopardy

best triva game ive seen in a long time
not like that bullshit someone keeps submitting

Pretty good, but....

The questions did seem very America, one of them "republican presidents" i found impossible because i am English and we don't learn ANYTHING about your prisidents except the ones involved in our history. But other than that well done, some good varied questions there.

Nice game.. I'd play it if I knew enough :)

This game looks cool and is easy to understand and I had no problems playing it. However, I think that the money should be saved along the questions.

:) i like it

It would be cool to know what the right answers were after each level... like the who was in the cast of towering inferno, ect. (How was I suppose to know OJ, & J. Jones, & McQueen & Newman)

A stop/end button for the end level would be cool too, it gets kinda boring waiting for the buzzer if you don't know all the answers.

Still all in all... very good trivia game

Oh, yeah, I get this more. I admit that it isn't like a lot of other trivia games I've played. I do prefer those more. I still found this to be pretty enjoyable. It truly was done in an original format. I don't think I played the original.

That's a first for me. I guess you could have put more visuals into it. I was surprised at how greedy I got. Then again, these might just be things I don't know much about. Eh, I'm probably the biggest fan of trivia out there!