Reviews for "Trivial Blitz 2"

Now I realize how stupid I really am....

Very challenging trivia questions. I played through twice, and only had one category repeat, so you seemed to have a lot of questions (?). I think that you could use a song or something in the background, though. Pretty fun. Almost like I was on a game show. The instructions might be clarified, though. It was worded kind of unclearly, but not terribly so.

you got LOTS of WRONG answers!!!

Clean it up and do your RESEARCH, and I would give this one a high score.

JOYTUBE responds:

What answers were wrong? I've used a lot of sources for this trivia but occasionally some wrong answers slip through the cracks. Anyways, thanks for the honest review :-)

Not well done /researched

some of the questions were wrongs and others were just impossible, like asking about Nickolodian!!! Only Preschoolers watch Nick (and only In America) Plus you said "Eek the cat" wasn't on Nick.
Sorry, but this is not NG quality
The questions have to make sence to eveyone on NG

JOYTUBE responds:

Many of the Nickelodeon shows listed were early 90s. "Eek the Cat" might sound like a product of Nickelodeon but it actually aired on FOX.

Pretty good, but....

The questions did seem very America, one of them "republican presidents" i found impossible because i am English and we don't learn ANYTHING about your prisidents except the ones involved in our history. But other than that well done, some good varied questions there.

Nice game.. I'd play it if I knew enough :)

This game looks cool and is easy to understand and I had no problems playing it. However, I think that the money should be saved along the questions.