Reviews for "Crows' Life Episode 2"

lol

this was cool i liked the solid crow thing any ways this is a good flash the loading games was fun more flashs should have a loading game

Animal Farm meets DBZ

Whats there not to like. I used to like DBZ and i Love crows so its an all around amazing combination. Even though im not spanish im glad to see some spanish flash's out there. If someone could just translate this i think it would be an amazing flash.

Great Animation Overall

This is probably the best animation and sound effects that i have seen in a while. Great plot, great fight scenes, and funny commentary towards the end with the phone calls. Nice job on this one!!

Completely Untouchable

That was spectacularly amazing! This was very well put together. I loved how you animated this movie, although I had to lower the quality to see the smoothness of the movie. The music with guitar soloing fit with the movie VERY well. I also like how the stroyline came out.

As for the humor, I laughed at the Star Wars scene when one of the crows pulled out a light saber, LOL. I also liked that scene where one of the crows were dressed like Solid Snake from Metal Gear Sold! The alling thing was funny too because my brother complained about that ALL the time when he played it back then.

Anyway, I love this movie. I hope to see the next epiode when you make it. And I look foreword to your other submissions when you finish them.
5/5