Reviews for "Crows' Life Episode 2"

Wow! (not World of Warcraft...)

That was amazing! And the size is huge! But it didn't matter... at least not for me thanks to my fast internet connection.
Anyway, it has it all. It's original even thought you used popular stuff like Metal Gear, Star Wars and Dragon Ball Z. Graphics are stunning and the sound is very clear. About voice acting... I didn't understand a word they were saying but subtitles helped a bit ;) but it's fun watching crows that speak spanish (I think).
I'm not very good at reviewing but honestly this will go to top 50 and stay there for a long time.

Goodness gracious.

This is even better than the last one. Great smooth animation, extraordinary music and graphics, and the lip-syncing is very great. The tie-ins, like Metal Gear, Star Wars, DBZ, and all those other things were also great as well.

Very nice job on this flash. I wish you the best of luck. Keep up the good work.

Toonimated responds:

Thank you very much for enjoying the animation! It was a heck of work and it seems to be paying off :D

Awesome flash!

This was truely amazing! The art was great! You can't beat animation like that! The music was really good too! I liked it a lot. It had great quality. The story line was great! Everything about it was great! It had a good sense of humor as well. The story was very interesting and it had a good plot. The art was just simply great and the movie was awesome!

I'm pretty much just like... whoa...

Wow, that was seriously, REALLY fucking awesome dude! Very well done O_O