Reviews for "Muzzleflash Tutorial"

informing

nice... that was worth my time... now if i only knew how to make a movie..

cool

i voted it 5, hopefully it makes it throgh= )

Thanks

I like learning stuff.

its not a game.

even if its an interactive tuturial you call it a movie. ohwell.

I thought that was good stuff. even though some people wont get anything from this flash( cogh ,bezmen,cogh ). i learned something. I dont have flash profetional so evn tho i learned something i cant use it. :( and thats only becouse basic doesnt have all of those abbilitys.

i had no idea what the flash was about based apon the title. And it was small, mabe you should include a how to hake a gun, and add the gun fire muzzle afterword.

the maddness thing was funny.

did what it was sapossed to do, but nothing more. but it did what it was soposed to amazingly, so i dont know what to grade this one.

good but needs more

ok before i reveiw on grahics style etc etc will give you advice.frist of all that was a very good tut on how to make a muzzle flash it helped me alot but if you want this to get on the site you need to add more,anyway good job i really hope you make a bigger tut so you can help noobs like me and other ppl who are new to the world of flash.ok grahics where good stlye was good sounds where o.k no violence interative was good becuase you could control the speed you wanted to learn the tut no humor overall a 6 nice job and next time make a bigger one k.good luck!