Reviews for "Muzzleflash Tutorial"

Until the end...

Until the end of the flash I was wondering what a muzzle flash actually was, and you need to tell us what it is a long time before the end of the submission. Nontheless the tutorial was fairly short and didin't really provide a lot of details, not a great submission.

Great!

This is most definatly something that many users probably would like to learn how to do, good tutorial with simple easily followable steps and nice graphics. Keep up the great work!

-cd-

DEcent

Notbad with this tutorial, could use some improved "FONTS" and change the color up somewhat, something that is not so bright, as for the rest it was decent, maybe abit short but notbad. make a longer one next time, maybe with different tutorial style.

Short tut, but neat stuff.

~X~

Okay,

This is just what you'd expect from a muzzleflash tutorial. It explains just that and it just does its job.
I like the music on this, and you managed to keep the filesize low which I like too.
Nice tutorial, good work on this one.

fairly good but needs improvement still

you need to explain more the flash program itself not just the muzzleflash. you jump to the muzzleflash too fast and need to make the video longer and more detailed for some of the slower people in the world.