Reviews for "Fantastic 4 - Doomsday"

Visually better

The artwork is a lot better than on your previous Floating Hands comic book cartoons, but it's still not great. Pretty funny if too innocent. Overall, though, a nice cartoon.

Excellent

that was one of the greatest cartoons i have ever seen

Great

Pros:
1.) Great animation. What else can I say? It needs no work.
2.) Great sound quality. The voices were done well, and the music at the beginning was great.

Cons:
1.) The humor was...ok. It could've been better. I got a little bored with this towards the end.

Advice:
Your animation and sound was great. You really don't need to fix much at all with this...just try and make it a bit more exciting.

awesome

i must say this was hilarious, good job with the graphics and the story line i can not find one bit of wrong in that