For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Fantastic 4 - Doomsday"

Doom

Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooom!

nice

pretty cool.

zomg

and i must read the ultimate FF to this goat doom..........................to the comic shop,
that was awesome

I love it!

This is the main reason why you're one of my favorite authors on this website and trust me, I have a lot of favorite authors. Everything was abosutley spot-on and it was real cool to see alternate versions of Doom in the same place, especially to have the movie version of Doom. lol

"Didn't he die the last time we fought him?"
"So did you"

Very enjoyable

When it comes to the Fantastic 4 i am not too familiar with them expect for the movies and even then i only saw the movies once each so i vaguely remember them but this was still a great parody,the intro was amazing with the animation and all the different camera angles it was quite impressive and that was just the intro,Dr.Doom was hilarous and the best character in this parody especially when he called up all the other villians and then having him summon all his other Doom selves from other Fantastic 4 movies/episodes/comics or whatever,overall i enjoyed this parody very much and i think you did a "Fantastic" job on it. (har har :P)