For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 84 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Fantastic 4 - Doomsday"

schweet!!

I loved this. The multiple dooms was hillarious. especially the one still going through puberty. It wold have been funnier if Richards would have blasted teh ugly Sue and traded her for the jessica alba "Sue"

YESSSSS

THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST FANTASTIC FOUR THING EVER!!!! PLEASE MAKE MORE!!!!

I also like the floating hands thing, that looked shweet

AHAHAHAHAHAHAA AHAHAHAHAH

REALLY FUNNY!

just you should make theeir mouths move.

and, uh, sorry about the post from willtheoct2, *me* i created a new account to make this review. i was reviewing the wrong movie, so.. just to apologize.... heh heh..

*gulp*

Thank God You've Returned!

No one does comic book / movie comic book humor like you good sir! Though you have been gone a while you haven't been forgotten. Congratulations on another halairious flash! I can't wait till you do another!

And on that same subject - what are you going to do about that horrible X-Men movie....

Wogoat responds:

The movie honestly wasn't as bad as I exptected. But to answer your question, the next toon will have some jokes about the movie.

really fun, also creepy,

BUT HOW IN HELL DO YOU KILL FRED? HES TOO FRIGGING HARD!