Reviews for "Fantastic 4 - Doomsday"

Haha

I actually laugh out loud when I watch your videos which is something I rarely do. Great job.

Lol

"Shh, I'm invisible! They can't see me!"

Lol

Well Done!

I kind of find it a pity. I see former reviews exclaiming that you shouldn't make fun of a certain Doom, or that the Jessica Alba Sue was sexy, or what not. Please, ignore these particular reviews. As I've seen in both this video and several others of yours, you know how to parody a story or comic from multiple angles/ That is the true meaning of parody: to know what you are mocking before you compose it. Well done sir. Well done indeed. Keep up the good work. And, if I do say so myself, both this and Villains United are in my favorite submissions list. Thank you for the laughs.

Awesome

I liked it but I prefer the Fantastic 4 game and movie Doom with no armor.
Im not liking the armor doom...

the dooms!

the doom swere the best.