Reviews for "I Love You Ono"

holy cow

i am going to have this song stuck in my head for the rest of the day! and for some reason those round um onos? look like furbys without bodys. for a first flash this is great. good luck on your future flash movies.

YOKO ONO!!

If by ono you mean yoko ono, then I LOV YOU!! (not really but yeah). Yoko ono's awesome. Finally someone who isn't all "oh, yoko ono's different so she sucks!". Plus, I like fuzzy ball thingies with feet, and fuzzy ball things with beaks.

'o'

that was skaryer than saw 2.

Good

This was a very interesting movie, with good sound. Graphics are good, but they could be better (animation could be a little more realistic), but otherwise, great job!

...