Reviews for "I Love You Ono"

Awww!

They are soooo cute! This was great! And I'm more with the dark themes. This was great! I love the song, too. Lol! I loved it. 10

crazy

i think those little guys look so fuckin fun! you did a good job on it...

I love it!

It was greatly made Good work!

cheshirecat1582 responds:

Thanks!! Lol

Those little characters rock!

All the little characters in this video have a lot of personality! It's awesome!

blends perfectly with music

i didn't like the music, not my style,but, your artwork was great on it. it's really blends perfectly with music.you are quite good with cartoon style characters.
ps. i like very very much the cat in the loading screen...

cheshirecat1582 responds:

Thank You Very Much!!!! lol I have the cat on all my screens only i change it every once in a while and hes doing something else... lol Thanks so much for the Great review!!! Love seeing reviews!!!