Reviews for "Cowboys and Chinamen"

COOL!

THE BEST!!!!!!!

Nicely done

Har, I liked the start with the wagon and the horses. And btw, the person below, the password for the minigames was totally obvious. Pretty funny, nice graphics and gameplay, nice storyline. And Mi-Tu Fat, I only just got it (Me Too Fat).

Cool

Cowboys and Chinamen is really, really fun! The minigames are great, and the animation is really well done. My only complaint is that it needs to be longer. More games, and more jokes. Other than that, great job.

CLASIC!

LOL, I like the sterotypes I alos think you should make more. It would be better with music thoe, but for this it dosn't realy mater.

im stuck :P

i cant get past the log part