Reviews for "Cowboys and Chinamen"

very good

all was good entertaining i liked ur cowboy graphic he was cool

the code

the code is differant every time so pick nine numbers wright them down and then juat use them every time

lol Mi Tu Fat!!!

nice game, i liked the minigames expeccially the whack a mole and the shooting. u should make another game like this i would give it a 5/5 just lke this one

Fun!

I died a few times on the log and the bomb levels (epecically the log lol). You seem good at making games. Have u considered a ninja one? (yea guy below me has similiar feelings I know but that is how I feel). Same the parie dogs were so cute (I lost on purpose once and lol death by cuteness!!)

too hard

i couldnt get past the code thing no matter how many times i tried