Reviews for "Cowboys and Chinamen"

Wut the hell is the CODE!!!!

damnit!

This game is ok.

To those who read this review:
I didn't find this game racist.
But I did find this game charming and cute.
I also found this game fun.
I gave a 2 on humor because there is not much jokes here.
Overall a nice game, And I like the old west theme too.

the hell?

i couldn't even play it i only gave it 1 for humor cuz it sucked so bad

exellent work.

but i just noticed one thing: you take stuff from pokemon stadium. (which is fine) example:

the games in this are pretty much the same, like bomb drop and castle defense, which in pokemon stadium 1 and 2, are egg emergency and....
....
i forgot, but you turn into metal when you press a button.... or something..

also, in dark knight, where the ninjas appear they make a lickitung noise thing, taken from pokemon stadium 1.

the fact that you take things from nintendo is OK, unless they sue you. but them sueing you doesnt affect me :)

its also good that you took the minigames and put them into a story.

i also like the killer moles, the castle defense person blowing himself up, and mi-tu-fat. he reminds me of my french supply teacher.

last thing: whack-a-mole and the part where you slaughter everyone are WAY TO EASY.

Pure brilliance

Great game. Easy to play but not cheesy. Good to see some variety in the minigames.