For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Cowboys and Chinamen"

Nice Nice Nice Nice

Good Good Job. It was pretty funny, and it was cool. I liked the way you used different mini games. That was a good idea, and gave it good variety and it was a great original game. GREAT JOB!

Pretty sweet.

I LOVE this game!!! Pretty sweet, and I like the various mingames. The codebreaking one was hard, but it was still fun and funny. Keep making flashes like this game!!

what the f*@$ is the code

haha its great!

i love it! stylish, creative, but the minigame password is so obvious. amazing, i cant believe it, 5 star, wow. i ran outta things 2 say. its a bit easy though. and why is it that an orange rocket only blows up 3 in ur bag, not the whole thing? its great. i told 10 of my friends. wow.

very well done