Reviews for "Cowboys and Chinamen"

CLASIC!

LOL, I like the sterotypes I alos think you should make more. It would be better with music thoe, but for this it dosn't realy mater.

Cool

Cowboys and Chinamen is really, really fun! The minigames are great, and the animation is really well done. My only complaint is that it needs to be longer. More games, and more jokes. Other than that, great job.

This is great!

And to all you jackasses who keep bitching about the Racism, the only thing that could be REMOTELY racist is Mi-tu Fat. ITS A JOKE MORONS!

Great game,good variety!

It was a fun game that kept you playing. But I found the code breaker a tad hard to beat. But other that that the game was very fun. Make a sequel!

Cracker.

Polly want a Cracker Jack.
No one reply to this review because I won't even check the reviews again.