Reviews for "Cowboys and Chinamen"

Suprisingly entertaining game w/ a small file size

The game is packed w/ tons of fun for just an extremely quick load of just 800+kb. That's cool. Funny short cutscenes inbetween minigames were what really made this collection special though. Funny, fun, fantastic.

good stuff

that was a good game. entertaining and funny. i feel kind of bad about all the crap you're getting about racism. some people take things too seriously and don't know how to lighten up. but yeah..good game. hope to see more soon

Good Game

Although you did get most of the games from pokemon stadium.(played long as hell time ago),but still a good game

teriyaki?

chinese, teriyaki? wtf

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE FUCKING CODE!?!

WHAT THE HELL IS THE DAMN CODE. OAY, I AINT THAT SMART. I HAVE TO TAKE MATH AND STUFF INVOLVING NUMBERS AGAIN IN ORDER TO GET TO EIGHT GRADE. SO WHAT THE HELL IS THE CODE........good game though. thought it was funny