Reviews for "Cowboys and Chinamen"

im stuck :P

i cant get past the log part

I don't Know if this will help.

SPOILERS unless theres a randomizer on the door code and if it is 5/5..

I got 7461 for the door hope it helps ..

Tim-theEnchanter responds:

Sorry to say but there is a randomizer on the door code :)

potential for brilliance

tim drew, you are probably the greatest game maker of all time. this is even better than leisure suit larry and i had more fun playing this game than getting naked. i think your humour is sublime and very inoffensive. you could sell this game to china

Tim-theEnchanter responds:

Hahaha thanks Bushy

Unique

Well, that was rather refreshing. I don't understand why you're all so confused by the code? You just have to try it. Tip - the first two numbers are 12. Unless he made some kind of code randomizer. And, to those of you complaining about racism - There were quite a few Chinese gangs in the old American west. Chinese immigrants came to the Western US and build the railroads. The Chinese were the one people who put the most work into the railroads. However, after the railroads were done, many Chinamen began to trade in Opium, and were eventually targeted by bounty hunters, so this DOES have a minor historical basis. The only things blatantly racist were the peasants' hats, the name (Mi Tu Fat? Clever, but not too much) and the - well, I guess that's the only two racist things. I liked the style, so I gave it a 9. The graphics were unique, so I gave it an 8 (you do seem to take a little bit of inspiration from Krinkles' Madness series). The sound was good, but as a few people have mentioned, alot of it was nabbed from other games. The violence was acceptable. It wasn't too extreme (ala God of War), or too kiddified. In loved the interactivity. I don't think I've seen a collection of minigames this good in quite a while, so I gave it a 10. The humour was alright, so I gave it a 7. Overall, you earned an 8. Good job. I really enjoyed it.

Grade "A" work!

Good Job! I liked the little story you used to tie in all of the minigames. There is definutely a personal style there too. At then end (which was too soon!) I was happy and entertained. Thats all that really matters. Good work!