Reviews for "Cowboys and Chinamen"

It was good. Better than the pirate one.

I liked this one more than the pirate one simply because the games weren't as easy. For all the people who were complaining about the code game, it's really not that hard, it just takes a little thinking. Even though the shootout was easy, I really liked it.

All in all, good job. 9/10, 4/5.

OMFG! THATS SO ANNOYING!

On my last go on the keypad thing I got XX00! I worked it all out but had 2 the wrong way round! Now I have to start again!

FUCK!

Nice flash anyway :)

Well it's...

It's a piece of work. Though I couldn't get passed the friggan code part! Geez! I hate it! So it's going to get a 3... cuz I'm so agrvated!

pretty good

ok i loved your game and the faq that it was based on minigames of pokemon stadium (only ones) i didn´t like the sound much but the overall average was good, and one more thing this goes directly to the ones who found this submission racist:
the faq of the rats and the teriyaki is really true i saw a chinese guy cooking a rat, and i have images(if you want them tell me)and another thing is that only gus who want to bother persons who even didn´t want to offend other types of ppl that´s all thank you.

Nice!

I loved the cowboys and chinamen one and now i love this one. i like ur little bit on movies with interactive minigames