Reviews for "Cowboys and Chinamen"

Fun!

I died a few times on the log and the bomb levels (epecically the log lol). You seem good at making games. Have u considered a ninja one? (yea guy below me has similiar feelings I know but that is how I feel). Same the parie dogs were so cute (I lost on purpose once and lol death by cuteness!!)

Humorous

I love this brand of humor. Same as "Pirates and Treasure". I hope you make many more like this. Samurai next, perhaps?

Good

This game is good but short and the last level is 2 hard i caught every unlit expolsive in the bag but 1 and caught only 1 lit 1.....

Chinese man in the desert?

Ok Game. Very funny also! Just make it a little bit longer.

that is reley funny

and you can skip levels by right clicking and pressing foward