Reviews for "Cowboys and Chinamen"

the code

the code is differant every time so pick nine numbers wright them down and then juat use them every time

yuuup

but the hacker bit sorta ruined it coz i coudnt get the code

any help??

great!

It was very fun great job! But on the rock stuff, when i life the log it doesn't block.

I really liked this...

Good game! The mini games were very amusing... I enjoyed your characters and the plot was neat...and pretty original that I know of. Get going with your next flash! Fantastic! You got a 5 vote from me by the way! :)

Very Nice

Great way to start the day! Not to nitpick, but "till" is spelled with an apostrophe. But what a fun and funny game! It is a little easy, and short. But it is fun. Cheers!