Reviews for "Cowboys and Chinamen"

Yeah, really didn't like it

just not my kind of game

nice

this was pretty cool. it was a good original way to incorporate a number of good minigames into one storyline of flash, hence the 9

Stupid.

I have seriously tried for an hour know, on the stupid cde to the door? I swear to god that game cheats. I hate this game. It sucks.

Great Game Hampered By Theme

This game disappointed me. Don't get me wrong it was incredibly fun to play... If it wasn't so close to being great I wouldn't care. But the Chinese stuff was just silly.

Cowboys fighting Chinamen is an amusing theme to start with...what made it bad was the played out jokes about eating rat, etc. These jokes are racist, but that's not what bothers me. I'm not easily offended, and I seriously doubt the author of this game actually harbors any racist sentiments. It's mostly that these jokes are dumb. So why put them in? If you're going to make a racist joke, it better be funny. Everybody loves a funny racist joke. But these were pointless, and I don't see how they served the story.

Almost great.

Just great!

The game itself does not have good graphics or sound but the way you made it makes the story and minigames much better and really fun to play!

nice job