Reviews for "NGHH KO1 - Wyze vs Murdaa"

ok ok

First off...GREAT beat choice! Props to Haywire on that! Wyze came out pretty hard with his lyrics. Also his flow was up there on this one. However, Grim has that hard hitting quick spit and some good lyrics. I wish there was another response from Grim on here, so Im gonna have to go with Wyze for his lyrics.

Wyze to next round

This one's close...

Wyze: In his first verse, I wasnt convinced he was in a battling mood. He sounded a bit bored. Second verse, was better on that though. Lyrics are what I'd expect from Wyze, thoughtful. As for the flow: 1st verse was meh, second verse better.

Murdaa: Too bad about those awkward overdubs... I like the fast hitting flow and tight frequent rhymes. The clarity of his vocals are really a draw back.

I wish I could catch all of Murdaa's lines, because he wins with the flow, but Wyze wins with lyrics.

I'm going with the Wyze words on this one.

Once again grandfather rappers have no say, sorry

Especially when they live in alaska and dont know the first thing about adlibs or mastering while dwelling in their mothers cabin posing for the webcam with some plastic toy guns.

Muurda started off aggressive and the punchlines were great. The voice overs were a bit off point and as a result made his vocals sound slurring. His ability to fit in words like the great 'Big Pun' (rest in piece) is outstanding and remarkable.

Stingray sounds abnormal in his flow, but I guess its good to be different even if it sounds odd. It is always better to stand out than to fit in. Sting also had a slight slur in a few bars himself.

Muurda A.K.A. Grimcredible has made it to the next round.

- Mr. Big Bad Lejin (Hip Hop NG's#1 Artist)
- Real-Over-Fake -(Approved)

It was a tough one to decide, but Muurda is clearly demonstrated he is on higher ground wins

Judgin'

I get where Wyze was going with his verses, He was messy though. And rap is music and music should sound good to listen to.
For Murdaa I like the way he layed this one down. I don't like how he doubled his voice in some parts. I do the same thing but it didn't sound right for some reason.

I'm going with Murdaa on this one because it sounded much more professional and catchy and sick rhymes..

Murdaa

ima judge yea

good battle

wyze, i agree with gas on this with your words, but the punchlines werent hard imo, flow was ok, ive heard you do better. overall ok on your part

grim, you did decent on this, but i tell frank all the time if your doubles were on point you'd be a beast, there off by a tense, but it seems like you hit a bit harder with the punches.flow was cool but words were hard to hear so listened a few times to get what you where sayin

wyze ima have to go with grim on this, no disrespect to anyone,

GRIM!!! FTW

Grim if you win this one come harder next round bro, i know you got it