Reviews for "StarCraft: Alliance"

THIS WAS GREAT!

Usually the movies that interesting and good are short but this one was reall good and long. I loved it and i love the scale in it because the most annoying thing in starcraft was that Battlecruisers looked tiney etc.

LogFish responds:

Scale models wouldn't have worked somehow, hehe. I know what you mean though! Glad you enjoyed it :)

Awesome

You fixed the lip syncing problem like I asked. Well done. I will be definetly be looking out for the next episode. I really didn't see any problems with this one so all I can say is hurry up and make another episode. :D

LogFish responds:

Thanks - it was pretty easy to fix the syncing thing heh, just put a few 'goto's in the movie before graphic intense scenes to keep the sound up to date. It is a tiny bit jumpy, I'll do them all over the place in the next one so it should be perfect (Syncwise)

Amazing.

Oh my goodness, that was like sex, except it was a flash animation. You're episodes just keep getting better and better! Only thing I didn't like was how the green-suited admiral appeared a bit cross-eyed. Other than that, I'm certainly looking forward to your next episode!!

LogFish responds:

Hopefully the next one'll be so rad, people'll turn down sex just to see it - then feel like they should've gone the other way heh.

great

that was an awesome movie loved the car alarm when the carrier got nailed cant wait for the next 1

The best....plain best..

That's the best animation I've seen since forever, Loved the 3d anim parts.. ^^
Don't even know what StarCraft is but your Flash work here, has gotten the most highest ratings I've ever gave out... !!! :o

LogFish responds:

Cheers! I'm glad the series can cater to SC fans AND those who've never played. You should look into playing it, too, heheh.