Reviews for "StarCraft: Alliance"

Sweetness!

Dude, this is the best StarCraft series here in Newgrounds. Sure the voice acting needs a little work, but I just got used to it and it doesn't bother me much. Very original storyline...and you gotta make more of these...keep up the good work

Excellent!

After having watched the first two, I was impressed but dismayed. The voice acting in the first two was terrible, and the animation dicey only at times.

THis one, however, shows massive leaps and bounds in every aspect. The voices are far more interesting and less monotone, the animation is MASSIVELY better than the others, even if their animation only suffered in a few aspects.

Overall, far, far better than the already great first two. Awesome.
5/5

LogFish responds:

That's great to hear thanks! :)

niiiice

Oh god i wish they'd get one of those beast in the next stracraft!!!!!

very nicely done... and interesting all the way, plus ur improving with every flash u make :)

ur following the right path to glory :D

HOLY S*** NOW THAT WAS GOOD

I first review of any flash and I saw your other 2 starcraft clips and this is just getting good and that creature in the end just made me drop my jaw and wonder how the hell did they get into this?DUDE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK and keep it coming !!!!!!

Great work