Reviews for "Twilight Valkyrie"

Great!

Reminds me a lot of Drakujan Skies. Really good, great sounds, great graphics, and great gameplay. Now quit taking time out of me playing your game to write a review >=D

That was amazing.

This was one of the best games iv played in days.

Great fun!

This game was finominal. I wouldn't mind seeing this on a hand held system or on one of the big time systems like the Xbox 360.

Damn, I feel ripped off.

The game itself was simply amazing for a typical flash game, though it does get annoying after a while trying to hit the right button for each enemy. But what really grinded my gears was that when you finish it, points are deducted for each shot that missed. After it was over, I ended up with a score that was something like -50K. Great game all the same, the work you put into this definitely shows.

WOW!!

very interesting! one amunition/weapon to kill an especific kind of enemy, just awesome! it makes you think fast yet you still have to be wise and skillful , a couple missused shots and you will be overrun.

wished it was longer.