Reviews for "Twilight Valkyrie"

Ikaruga-like

Fun to play, but the messages that popped up kinda got in the way. Also, the green laser(ball...thing) is a tad slow at recharging compared to the red laser. Those are my only complaints!
Gets intense during later levels, but all in all, it was a good game!
Nice job!

that game was sweet sort of

i liked it exept i cant get past four different ships at a time it is to hard for me as the slow person i am

Controls

All good exept for the buttons. Maybe have the arrow keys instead of wsad.

-6494 final score...w00t!!

Well, I beat it in one try but apparently I didn't do so well. Oh well. That was a really fun game. I thought the levels progressed a little too quickly and the game wasn't long enough in general. The boss at the end was pretty cool but the hit detection of his huge beam cannon seemed to be off a little since it killed me without me touching it. Overall, I loved it but just wish it were longer.

alright

hmmmm..that was alright..it got too messy when more eemies came. it was good but i didint like how each enemy had a different weapon and it got stupid when there were alot of enemies