For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 80 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Twilight Valkyrie"

Pretty sweet.

this was pretty fun to play, and hella hard. great job on this. only things that i found "wrong" with it were the voices were muddled and i would have expected a different song... but then again, taken the titular plane's name, it fits. the things "wrong" don't detract from the great experience at all.

but MAN is it hard!

Nice Job

When I saw the title I was expecting something more along the lines of Valkyrie Profile. Still, this is pretty cool. I found this game to be pretty hard, but still fun. I personally don't like th graphics, but.......... eh. Well, nice job.

That rocked!

It was like a puzzle with explosions and random violence! Best puzzle game ever!

Drakojan Sk.... never mind...

This game was good, but that was about it. It felt far too similar to Drakojan Skies, but wasn't done aswell. The story was almost non-existent, and the graphics weren't as good. The lack of boss battles also took some of the entertainment value out of it, but it was still a decent game.

Not too bad

It is certainly a nice start. It was a fun way to waste some time.

My biggest complaint is the game was very easy. The first two level-ups I put two points to Casting and one point to Endurance for the free healing. After that I could use cure until an enemy healed himself and blast him with magic. It wasn't long after that that I never ended a battle without full hitpoints. Once I had the best wand in the game, all just spent my money on mushrooms to make a Potion of Magic.

I'd remove the Potion of Experience and the Potion of Wealth. Raising your level only gets you 3 points to go into your Stats and you can get the potions to raise your Stats for less ingredients.

Keep up the good work. Sound was given an 8 because I had to mute my computer for the boss clones.

vest816 responds:

Hahaha, oh man, I was getting a bit confused while reading that. I was like...POTIONS!? I had POTIONS!?

And, EASY!!!?

I then realized, hah, you got your reviews crossed lol. Hey, don't worry about it. Happens to all of us from time to time. And I do totally agree with you about Elder Scrolls K.C. The free healing was a bit unbalanced and insane.