For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 35 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Twilight Valkyrie"

awesome game!

awesome game! i liked it how u had about 2 seconds to choose the right key to use the right weapon against the different ships
keep it up, great! =]

very nice

i always liked Flight of the Valkries...

i enjoyed it alot but...i had a minor problem, bos at the end wouldnt die, got to .00001% health and then stopped getting hurt, did that 3 times, im pretty sure its a prob on my end but... thought i should mention it,

the game itself was alot of fun, i especially liked the learning curve,
its steep but managable

Fun game... Music is pretty funny.

Pretty good game to challenge your sight and brian. Challenged me at least...

A worthy addition to the side scroller genre

I like this, It combines side scroller with shooter with flying, very nice work. Only thing that let this game down was the repetitive music in the background >.<

fun AND addictive

definitely deserved the style points on this one. matching each color enemy to one of three weapons that were upgraded throughout the course of the game was a very nice touch. the game was a bit short though, but it was getting difficult by the time i got to the boss although i would have enjoyed playing another mission or two. sequel?