Reviews for "Twilight Valkyrie"

Good Job man

Dude nice game, It was really good, graphics could be better, and you know that its not that hard to improve them, just like another week hehe, style was great particulary in the end, it got really interesting and hard, uhm sound could be better, I mean nice theme, but ... it didnt make the job, good work

cool

yeah that was pretty cool

Allright...

twas fun at first but after a while it starts to get a wee bit boring
love the animations and concept

Good concept and art...

I liked the idea of this game. Sort of had the same concept as Marvin Spectrum...

Anyway, the animation and art of this game was impressive..
Very polished and easy on the eyes.

I also liked the intro movie. Well done and thought out, with a bit of humor, I thought.

Anyway, as far as the game play is concerned, it was fun for the first time but then got boring. It was on the hard side, and was slightly addictive.
Unfortunately, I didn't find too much in the game play area that really captivated me.

If it weren't for the art, I would have given this a 4 (gave it a 5).

Anyway, good stuff.

Decent game.

Very entertaining. Great job.