Reviews for "- Tribute -"

Wow

Tribute is one of my favorite songs. I love Tenacious D and Jack Black's unusual voice and awesomeness. This flash was a great tribute to Tribute (I bet you haven't heard that joke before". 5/5

sweeeeeeet

thats realy cool
where can i get the audio?

sweet

eddsworld rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmm

sry but i just saw this animation as a take of of the old video it would have been good if u totally changed the animation so it wasnt so much like the orignal video clip but other than that good

That was a tribute to Tribute!

Wow, i seriously loved that one! I had a similar idea with Beezleboss, unfortunately I have no flash skills and someone already did part of it on flash. Yours was awesome though, made that great song even better! Especially with the devil, you really gave him some good animations, like falling to his knees when defeated. If you were to redo it/upgrade it, give them better mouth animations and make them move a lil instead of just standing, uk like breathing or something. Great flash though, enjoyed every minute of it!