Reviews for "StickToons: Toast"

this is good

i wish u would do more like this =)

no cum cum in ur mouth stuff

or squrrles doing the nasty

You lost your god damn mind

This shit is funny as hell. love outyou guys spinning your heads i can't stop at this i watch it over and over.

Let make some toast i'l get the butter >:D

"Eat toast, motherf*cker!"

that was fudging hilarious! My favourite part is when Chris was like " Eat my fucking toast!!" to his teacher, then he threw the toast in the teacher's mouth and back flipped off the table. i give this motherfudging submission 2 thumbs up! fudge yeah!!

omg toast!!!!!!

toast holy toast good toast.... just one thing!lolelol! needs eggs!

(( Very Fast ))

~~REVIEW~~
This was really good, and very fast of an animation, but i was very impressed, it was good graphics and good detail like with the characters and all, and the animation was very good aswell, anyways nice job.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Not much as i found it very good.

~~OVERALL~~
A great animation with lots smooth animation and nice artwork, and it was funny.

~X~