Reviews for "Upstairs"

Great Job Guy

Not to sound gay or nothing... "But I think Unicorns KICKASS!"

That was really beautiful. Made me sad, but then it got all happy... The confussion on emotions has me.... confussed....

All joking aside, that was great... different and a well animated short.

Five-Iron responds:

haha! Stephanovich, you always sound gay LOL...why don't you get your walllet stollen in VEGAS!!!

A real artist.

A man who throws his whole life away for music. His whole life is music. The way he sees the world is based on his music, and his world opens up when the music starts. It's a little sad that we can't devote all our time, or a lot of time for that matter, to art and our hobbies, but sometimes you just cannot ignore them. The little red people and animals -- were they figments of his imagination from staying upstairs too long, or were they a representation of people who are hiding from the reality of a tough, stressful, dulling world but come together to enjoy the music and make the best of it? At any rate, this was beautiful. Keep up the exceptional work. You are an inspiration.

*Rating based on Graphics, Style, and Sound: 30/30 = 10.00

wow

that was an amazing flash and the music was just wonderful, the music makes me feel..calm? lol i dunno anyway, most flashes these days have tons of violence and are good if they make ppl laugh. i think this flash is good because it made me like it WITHOUT all that stuff in it which is very hard for someone to do these days. good job =]

Really Cool...

Keep painting your world with the colors of your own mind.

cool

i cried.twice. you are either high or a visionary. and i dont cry much.