Reviews for "Suicidal Idol :)"

Great

Amazing song, you have a great voice and the guitar riffs are incredibly catchy. You also did an amazing job on the lyrics, which is what I think really makes this song good. They're clever, cheeky, and rhyme well, I especially liked 'empty our arteries'. The only problem I had was the synth in the beginning, but that's just a personal preference.

Also, the ska-like breakdown in the middle of the song is AWESOME, I think the synth fit in well there.

I listened to some of your other songs, and I think this is the best. You should make more stuff like this.

wowow.

ok. i saw one of ur pieces on the top of the punk list today. i really liked its instrumental structure, and i decided to listen to the rest of your collection. since then i have listened to from ur first piece and now this is i think ur 5th i think. i have not found one i didnt like. Your music ability is fantastic. thats what sets u apart. u actually finish ur music into full and real pieces that, in the end, are so enjoyable that i want to listen again.

you are amzing