For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 35 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Sonic 2 - Chemical Plant Redux"

Great!....but:

The BIG thing that made this song originally so popular was it's LOUD bass. (well, it was loud compared to the rest of the song) In this remix you make the bass to high and too quiet, it took me most of the way through the song before I even heard the bass at all. In some songs that may be fine, but definately not in this one.
I'm sorry I have to give you an 8. But really, I've come to expect such great things from you!

It Never Ends...

...Because I don't want it to. I must've listened to it three times over before I even realised I noticed the loop. I really got into this remix.

5'd and 10'd. This has to be one of the best Chemical Plant remixes i've ever heard.

Ferrex Presents: Kirby vs Maverick Chemical Plant

So the two doctors joined forces on this one. But recently, upon the third play through, I noticed some Kirby undertones. Surprisingly this is a good example of what your remixing style really is. Alot of the syntho choices and harmonic runs are very indicative of your kirby remix style, the song itself is source green! But it has a driving force very much in the signature of your megaman remixes. At 1:00-1:10, and when it happens again in the song things get a bit muddy but it still sounds really solid in that respect. Have you ever heard Aureametaphus' Mega Man X - Hyrule Stage? Between the two of those songs I feel that some halfway decent cross over songs, though yours isn't quite as intentional, can be made. See his is a song simple done in the sound font and style of another genre. Yours has all of its common threads in your own personal style. That's impressive and a mark of a good arranger. You subconsciously borrow from yourself in both synth choice and rhythm. Good work.

This song sucks.....

Just Kidding! This song is awsome! Really it is! You have been coming out with some awsome songs for my favorite blue heroes (Sonic and Megaman) and I have been putting them onto my ipod to listen to over and over again! Great work, and I hope that you continue to make even greater music remixes!