Reviews for "Radosh - Seaside"

Hmm

The quality is tight, but the lack of dynamics make it really, really boring..

You want harder and softer bits, and especially bits where the drums change / fall away a bit, so you have breakdowns and drops. A reese bass would make it really kick-ass, but an ambient-ish DnB track would work too.

This just gets really boring after 20 seconds ;o

Radosh responds:

Yeah.. I'm trying to improve ..
But Thanks

SEXY........... although different from the others

nice job brother. one question. u do it through FL studio rite? but wat are the plugins?

Radosh responds:

Fl Brother.. Plugins: Nexus Z3ta+ and 3xOsc Samples: danny bird dnb soundpack and aa venegance house soundpack 2 ;)

BTW:Look Down xD

Kick Ass

Really awesome song! I don't hear much DNB like this style. I really want to know though, because I am a noobie composer, what all did you use to compile this?

Not bad

This track isn't bad. I can tell you put work into it (although 5-6 hours isn't too much). I think the track was just too uninteresting. There was not much bass stuff happening, and the piano was rather boring as the only lead. I found it somewhat repetitive as well, although that usually doesn't bother me that much. lol

I wish you would have brought in a Reese or something like that, would have helped the track a lot. I will say, I liked the beat the most. It had alot of variation and fit very well.

So, good job making top 5. :) Keep making music.

Radosh responds:

Thx :) I still learning..

very nice

one of the best dnb I've heard :)

OH!! Thx Man.. Much appreciate :3