Reviews for "Time Waster 3"

Beating a Box =p

I like the graphics you used, they were pretty good. I got bored real quick though. You did a good job on the animation and ball ones though.
Zero for sound, as I didnt have it on XD

It is a time waster, but not a waste of time.

I really like it when people decide to cram a game full of little mini-games because that guarantees there'll be something in there that they'll enjoy. When people go with just one gameplay mode, they're really limitting themself and taking a huge risk. If it's not any good, then all the time they put into that one massive game mode goes to waste. But if there are a lot of different modes, you can hit a broader audience, and this one does just that.

Beating the box was probably my favorite, just because it's...well...beating a box. Take THAT you insolent hunk of insignificant cardboard!

DUDE.

That was really pretty good. The physics were good but there was ONE thing that i could see in the 4 minutes that i played the games was the fact that on the soccer kick ups the shadow becomes massive. even if its barely in the air.

Nice!!

one suggestion: add a score keeper!!!

PARAGON-pvp responds:

I have a score keeper on a different version i have on my computer but it has a few bugs so i don't think i will unless i find out how to fix the bugs, but i'll try
thanks for the review

PARAGON_pvp

LOVED IT!

this is awesome! my fvorite game was soccer kickups. LOVED IT!

PARAGON-pvp responds:

Thankyou soo much for the great review!! I love that game too and i just had to include it!!

PARAGON_pvp