Reviews for "Time Waster 3"

thanks, i needed to get rid of 15 minutes

picture a guy sitting around bored, surfing the net, going on NG, and finding something called time waster. well, this particular fellow decides he should play this series of games, and so he does. he realises thougfh there are flaws, it makes an excellent excuse to not do anything while doing something. on soccer kickups, the shadow is a bit ovber exaggerated, though that could have been hard to program. also, on wall ball the music gibbled, was this on purpose or no?

PARAGON-pvp responds:

it was on purpose, but didn't turn out exactly how i planned, and the shadow is over exagurated for a reason, because if it was normal, people woudln't notice it as much, but if it's wierd, more people will notice and it makes the game just that much more interesting

PARAGON_pvp

that was great!! funny but pointless!!

its great, not the greatest sound but its fun but did it load at all??
anyway its great make some rpgs lol keep it up!!

peace

gewd

a pwetty gewd geim
me likei

rofl

man i luf tah surround sound effect when u bounch tah ball.
this is an awsm timewaster!!

make me more!!!

Good for its purpose

This wouldn't be a great action game, but it is an AWESOME Time Waster. This flash is the shizzle. I'm giving it all 5.