Reviews for "Quest for Bacon"

A fun time waster. While the controls in single player mode do take a little getting used to and the jumping isn't that solid, the controls in 2-player mode are the biggest flaw of this game. Due to the fact that Edd and Matt collide with each other and the game window is pretty small, movement is severely restricted.
If you don't particularly care about 2-player mode, the single player is still a lot of fun.

AYYYY THATS PRETTY GOOD! But can you put tom or tord in it? if you make a second version of the game, thats what i would suggest!

this is good but when you ge to the edeg you fell

LE WARNING: suPRISE this is my opinion.
This game isn't good, But it isn't that bad either.
The level design is nothing but bland, With a transparent backround and gray platforms.
Edd/Matt are drawn well, But the collision detection is terrible.
The idea is sort of funny, though.
Soincairlee,
Morphy "kool kid" Moincreft

One time, me and my friend settled on the last piece of bacon on this game. LOL