For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 177 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Kingdom Hearts Sprite 1-2"

funny

very funny i liked how you put marios world in there but wat was the 2nd world? very funny good job kingdom of hearts is my fav game!

I liked it

It was a very good sprite movie. I see that you are going out of sprite animation... so cool. With what skill I've seen, your next work will probably rock, keep up the good work.

Also, love the song choice for episode one.
Awesome :P

I tought it was nice

I really like kingdom hearts and even though there was no plot and weird backgrounds i think it was really good and i think its better to make sprite movies than draw ugly characters!! Keep the good work.

Old-Style-Clock responds:

true but i'm going out of sprite animation

Well, the score sums it up really.........

Sprites are done over and over again, and when people are bored of doing Mario sprites, they move onto something else. If you haven't played Kingdom Hearts (like me) you have no idea what is happening in this movie. There is no brief summary or narrative part that would give this submission some explanation. Gave the graphics a 1 since the sprites are not your work, sound never fitted with the Kingdom Hearts theme (as I see it anyway) and all that seemed to happen was run, fight, run, jump, fight. Boring.

Old-Style-Clock responds:

that is true..... thats why i dont do sprites no more.... its not even my art

Thanks, but no thanks.

Well, the graphics weren't horrible, but then again, they were sprites, and you didn't make them...so...

The animation wasn't that well done either. If you're going to use sprites, you've got to have superb animation. And I just didn't see that here.

The fight scenes were very basic, and got boring and repetititive after the first 3 seconds. Consider adding some more zooms, don't stay at just one camera angle.

The sound didn't really fit in with the animation. Slower, quiter parts are needed when not much is happening, then the music needs to intensify when the exciting stuff happens. Also, the audio of ParagonX9 (I think that's the name) has gotten to be very cliche. You should consider finding something new.

The text bugged me as well. At least actually spell the words..."are" and "you" as opposed to "r" and "u". Also, your typewritter effect was a bit shaky.

I couldn't follow the story at all. But maybe that's because I've never played the game.

Yeah. That's pretty much all I have to say about that. I'm not too fond of sprites.

Old-Style-Clock responds:

why zoom with sprites.... the quality just goes down.

why new audio?

it had its own storyline