Reviews for "TANK GIRL"

That's great.

I didn't know Egoraptor was such an artist. In his flashes he usually... Doesn't draw as well as he does here. Anyways, the coloring is what you did so I'll just have to go on that. I think it's pretty good and I really like the fact that you added a background. The hand and footprints on the hill add a kind of nice touch as well. The coloring is great. But since you didn't draw this I'll have to take away a tiny bit from my review. Overall, 9/10.

Good shit, Egoraptor is a very talented artist and comedian. One of the few that can make me laugh as hard as I laugh when I'm watching a black one. Good work on the coloring too.

I believe "Tank Girl" is referring to an actual character. It's not one that you or him made. I am somewhat familiar with the character. This is a great picture because of how ambitious it is. Wait, shouldn't this be under Egoraptor's profile? Well, it's okay with him.

It was pretty easy to tell it was made by him. He seems to draw women in a similar manner. I'm sorry, GIRLS would be the more appropriate term here. A double image, is that what this would be called? I just wish she was a little hotter, lol.