For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 163 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Apartment 51 - Ep. 8"

Excellent job!

Great job, this is a good series you have going. I liked all the voices, they fit the characters pretty well. Funny stuff man.

Finally something that doesn't suck.

The animation and humor are perfecct, that's a given. if this is episode 8, then I need to be watching episodes 1-7! I love the chatacters, They remind me of somethimng from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Gooch sounds like Meatwad. Haha- John-Jacob jingle-heimer-shmidt!.. Screw the Caribou!

wonderful!

This show always makes me laugh. I liked the ALIAS parody. Well done once again :o)

OK get this....

I fucking live in Alaska and i totaly agree with you. I don't give a damn about some F-in Carabu, we have oil up here so drill it damn it. The was great looked good and was funny as hell. I loved the Lord of The Rings parody, i was great. A+ for you.

Tork>

this is good

hey pretty funny this is good