Reviews for "Bunnycat 2"

Heheh. I'm liking it.

My review of "Bunnycat 2":

First of all, I have to say that I hate seeing good animations whenever I'm in the process of animating something myself. For some reason, (I blame my envious nature) it always depresses me. But your movie had me smiling throughout. I especially loved the Family Guy-esque flashback with the Macromedia attendent. It was just unique enough to be your own and it was just one of the many sublte jokes that really made me enjoy this movie.

I do feel that the movie looked great graphically, but could use some improvement. For example, though the use of tweens were smooth, sometimes I noticed bunnycat's eye's moving with disregard to the other (one eye moving faster than the other, one eye drifting a bit, and both of them not moving nearly fast enough). Also, I'd be nice to see the characters from other angles, that way the viewers can get more dynamic camera angles.

I also felt that the sound quality had a bit too much static and sometimes too forced, especially when the Ninja had to say "Beeyotch." It came off weak in my kick ass opinion.

Still, I had a great time watching this. I'd certainly be happy to see more in the future. You've made a great character, and NG would be privilidged to learn more about him and his world.

Wonchop responds:

my mic's a lil unpredictable when I get to the more lively characters.

Cute!

Bunnycat is cute! His voice is too. He likes chocolate ice cream! The graphics were really good as usual........ and I like that Bunnycat stories come with a Moral! Go Bunnycat! Teaching kids stuff! And of course helping out the community.
(p.s. I didn't like the first one........ a rape scene? GOSH! There are some evil bunnies out there. Don't worry about my cats, I'm on guard!)

lol

It has ninjas, so it's automatically good.

And it's bloody hilarious too. I love the timing of the movements, altogether they create a very funny piece. The sound effects and voices were very well done. I especially love that foghorn sound when it shows the dirty ice cream. I loved the part where the Ninja tried to eat the ice cream through his mask and then did the ninja drop trick to escape, brilliant!

The tweening in general was great, but there were some bits you could have watched out for, especially the way the bunnycat's eyes seemed to be trying to escape all the time. If this was intentional, then it still looks a little strange when those pupils start to move in opposite directions.

The graphics were very good too. I love the no-lines look. Very clean and appealing to look at.

I like it a lot! Good work!

Wonchop responds:

I've always found directing pupil direction to be tough. For example when someone looks to his left, then looks down, the left eye moves from the left side to the bottom right, yet the right eye moves from the left side to the bottom left. It's all a bit confusing.

Cute

That was cute it reminded me of a video game character :) please make more episodes!

heh, we'll see

LOL

That was funny! I love it when tough people say "You win THIS round, but I'll be back" when they didn't even try that hard:)

Wonchop responds:

He never said he would be back. Allows for surprise, y'see