Reviews for "Tails OTWOR 1 - SE"

What's the definition of cool?

Cool is: this flash. Awesome work dude!

-Paul

That Was Incredible Work!!!

You done an incredible job remaking Tails OTWOR 1. The font was greatly visible. Also all the information you provided for this series was awesome. I am really looking forward to the rest of the series. So I wish you the best of luck with the rest of the series and in the future. And hope that your series gets even more attention.

So again incredible work you did. Your Fan ^_^
P.S. If you can give me a response I really appreciate that. So until next time Take Care :)

Tarnish responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it & thx for the motivation. I'm trying to make the episodes better and better. The series would be better with voices, unfortunately I don't have a microphone..Oh well, I'll have to be without voices. So thx again for your review!

Very nice.

Its great to see someone who was moved by Cosmo's sacrifice. Theres only one problem with your storyline though, It wasnt really Eggman or Shadow's fault she died. The Metarex wouldve got as far as they did with or without any help. As we all seen, not even Super Sonic or Super Shadow combined wasnt enough to defeat them, it was Cosmo's DESTINITY to sacrifice herself for them to defeat Dark Oak. In the end, it was a very dramatic goodbye, it would even be more dramatic if 4Kids TV didnt butcher Cosmo's death becuase in the original japanese episode of 77 of Sonic X, there was much more drama in her last moments. And they also altered the fact of she would "Actually die" and downsized it into "Spreading her seeds across the galaxy."

Overall, your flash is very interesting and i give it a solid 5/5, keep up the good work =)

...

Awesome, but...

Why does Miles have such a beefy voice?
You ought to have kid it up a little or something...

That voice sounds more like Shadow's voice or something.

It's okay but.

Add some buttons to the menu, even basic ones. And what's the music for the "Tarnish" logo called?

Tarnish responds:

What do you mean add buttons? There was the play button at the menu and the 2 buttons for the Info and Titles part. Maybe you need a new flash player.