For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Orlando's Joint #5"

Great Job Cusin......

I feel that you do grate work but I think that some people here..can't understand "BLACK" humor....b.e.z

zeen

Yo, this is HYPE! Very cool vid. Though i did not like the voice acting for the host of the Mic Night. He sounded like he had some serious throat infection. His some was FUNNY. "Playa stick his thumb up your booty!" Hahahaha, well, it's also kind of gross. And the roach is hilarious. But i really don't get the point of the vid. It's good anyway. :-)

Need more like this

I loved this vid,now I gotta try to find part one..lol. Very good job. I wish there were more like this on NG. I am so tired of all the silly locks and clocks and crazy crap that fills this portal on a daily basis. I can see that you took your time and really have created a very good storyline. Keep up the good work,well gotta go find part 1 and I cant wait for part 3.

Hmmmm... well...

Not really my type of humor. But for the audience you were going for, very well done.
I really liked the song Orlando's cousin played. Was that done by you/a friend? The song was sweet.
Overall, not bad.

its good

WHAT THE FUCK DOES FOAMY HAVE TO DO WITH THIS FRIGGEN MOVIE??

anyways, good job 8/10.