Reviews for "Vault"

i liked that

It had pretty bad graphics, but I liked your style and how you chose music. It was good, it was good.

Jimtopia responds:

If nothing else, I think I am pretty good at picking out music for those cartoons.

Bizzarre, some nice touches

Despite its simplicity it has a few moments, like the effect of the misty cabinet and the glimpse of the clear bottles as he opens it. I know its just a question of alpha, but it looked good.
As I put to gether all the details in your various submissions I can see that you know your stuff. Lets hope you can get it all together for the great one to come!
I take it Jim is rich if he takes no change from $100! Maybe that will be you one day!
Nice choice of music again. Sorry 6/10 isn't much for sound, but I rarely give more for only music.
Best Wishes,
Ice

Jimtopia responds:

Thx for an honest review, yes, Jim is rich, if you go to my site and watch "The Lottery" it'll explain everything.

Nice joke

Let's face it, this is one of the precursors to the Jim & Pals series as we now know it. Great little joke and it only goes to show how much better your flash are with voices. This one was certainly missing something, aside from the lack of vocal talent.

There's usually something else about the supermarket - usually some other background noise, other than the musac, which was spot on, to be honest. I think that a basic humming noise for the refrigerator and a few noises for the cash register and the door would have added nicely to it.

[Review Request Club]

Jimtopia responds:

Yeah I think you're right this was sort of a Jim and Pals precursor, that had never really occured to me before honestly. And you're right again with your sound effects suggestion, this really would have been improved with the addition of a few sound effects.

so i'm not complaining about the grafix, but

dude, ok, grafix is takes a big part in a flash submission. but that aside, a good flash submission doesnt exactly need to have good graphics, right?

however, the storyline wasn't so great either, so i couldn't give you a good score.

try harder next time, maybe you might think of somethin better (or same storyline with awsum grafix, u never noe what could happen ;)

Jimtopia responds:

Well, thank you for an honest review, I am going to work on better storylines in the future, so look for those cartoons. Thx again.