Reviews for "Vault"

hee hee

i drink that crap to much...ITZ DER LAWLZORZ

dude this is cool how you use the transparent thing for the colors.

Jimtopia responds:

Thx for a good review. I'm glad you like my cartoons!

That was GREAT

The MOMENT I saw your sunshine flash, I knew you had a lot of potential. This is a great flash movie, and it's very classic. It shows a lot of basic concepts. A plot, a movie, music, and comedy. You, somehow, manage to do this very well. That character model has a lot of charm, so use him more often (I like the hair). It still looks a little primitive, and i'd love to see an update, however, if you keep him looking the same it's fine with me. Think up more little stupid things, and i'll be waiting for your new flash. It always puts a smile on my face.

Jimtopia responds:

Thx for reviewing, I am glad you like my character.

Pretty much wicked awesome cartoon....

Peter......submit more....for the fans.....please......please peter please!

Jimtopia responds:

Thx, look forward to more submissions.

Add Voices!

Otherwise, great flash!

I hope to see more of your work.

Jimtopia responds:

Okay, I REALLY suck at doing voices. A lot. A LOT! And there is always one person who says I need voices, so, IDK. Thx for your review.

so i'm not complaining about the grafix, but

dude, ok, grafix is takes a big part in a flash submission. but that aside, a good flash submission doesnt exactly need to have good graphics, right?

however, the storyline wasn't so great either, so i couldn't give you a good score.

try harder next time, maybe you might think of somethin better (or same storyline with awsum grafix, u never noe what could happen ;)

Jimtopia responds:

Well, thank you for an honest review, I am going to work on better storylines in the future, so look for those cartoons. Thx again.